Wednesday 23 November 2011

FINAL HAND IN - Design for Visual Communication PG Cert

It has been on my mind, for some time, to present my years work in a old suitcase.

The reason for this is a simple one. I believe this course has been, in many ways, a journey for me. A journey of learning and discovery. A journey that has caused me to walk many miles, along many streets and taking hundreds of pictures; looking at lots of books; visiting galleries and museums; meeting and talking to talented people, as well as spending far too long in front of a computer screen!

The artists that I had the privilege to interview, on my journey, agreed to decorate travel tags for me, which I will tie onto this case. So now, you can see the reasoning behind the old case.  It fits the part - nothing else will do!

The last four or five blogs contain my final body of work. With a little hope and a lot of prayer, maybe this might get me much needed job.









No comments:

Post a Comment